Please read carefully.
Your use of the Samadhi Tours Web Site is subject to these terms and by using the Site you show your agreement to such terms. If you do not accept our terms, please do not use the Web Site.
Ownership of This Web Site belongs to Praba Karan and is managed by Edwin van Ouwerkerk (www.satsang-maarssen.nl)
These terms and conditions are governed and constructed according to Indian law. Our terms of trading do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Samadhi Tours, our suppliers, advertisers and our personnel are completely dedicated to providing the highest levels of customer service. We will respond to enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible, usually within 2-3 working days, dependent on the nature of the enquiry.
If you need to contact us, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, you can write to us at:
Samadhi Tours, Praba Karan
18/39, Bavaji Nagar Chengam Road
Thiruvannamalai, 606 603 Tamil Nadu
We aim to provide high levels of customer satisfaction. In the unlikely event of a complaint you should send it in writing or email to the contact details above, please address any such complaints to the Chief Executive Officer. We will endeavour to respond to your query within 2-3 working days.
Headings used in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation. Trademarks The images, logos and names on this Web Site which identify the Samadhi Tours or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of the Samadhi Tours and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in this Web Site shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of the Samadhi Tours or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
Samadhi Tours reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or cease to supply any product or service contained on this Web Site. In the event that such removal takes place we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for such removal.
Phone Calls and Emails
Telephone calls using the telephone numbers provided on this Web Site and email correspondence with Samadhi Tours at the email addresses accessible through, or discernible from, this Web Site may be recorded or monitored. By using such communication methods you are consenting to the recording or monitoring of the same.
The price of calls may vary depending on your telecoms supplier. Please check with your operator for exact charges.
This Web Site is for non-commercial, Samadhi Tours Member and personal use only. The services contained on this Web Site may be supplied on a commercial basis on payment to the Samadhi Tours or its service or product suppliers of its charges from time to time. Please contact us on email@example.com for further details.
In the event that you use any of the services contained on this Web Site for commercial use, the Samadhi Tours shall be entitled to charge you at its applicable rates in respect of such commercial use.
The copyright in the material contained in this Web Site belongs to the Samadhi Tours or its licensed source. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
the material may not be used for commercial purposes;
the copies must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
the products and technology or processes described in this Web Site may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by the Samadhi Tours or by other third parties with no license granted in respect of those intellectual property rights;
images on this Web Site are protected by copyright as its text by IPR and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective owner(s).
Changes to Terms and Records of Agreements
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Web Site. It is your responsibility to review the Web Site terms and conditions to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this Web Site after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. We recommend that you print off and retain for your records a copy of these terms and conditions from time to time and a copy of any terms and conditions relating to any product or service which you apply for online, together with any related application form completed and submitted.
Any amendment to terms and conditions must be agreed in writing by us, or, if appropriate, by the relevant company or individual supplier with whom you contract.
Whilst the Samadhi Tours has taken due care and attention in the preparation of the contents of this Web Site, this Web Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to the Samadhi Tours or our products and services marketed on the site (or to third party products and services), are provided on an 'as is' basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded. In no event will the Samadhi Tours be liable, whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this Web Site including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss.
Samadhi Tours does not represent that the information contained in this Web Site is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this Web Site or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
Samadhi Tours does not warrant that the functions or materials accessible from or contained in this Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site or the server that makes it available are virus or bug free or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
If any of these Terms and Conditions (or any terms and conditions relating to a product or service referred to in this Web Site) should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which such terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and in relation to such state or country only, such terms or condition shall be deleted and severed from the rest of the relevant terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Samadhi Tours liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence of the Samadhi Tours.
Intellectual Property Rights
All Intellectual Property Rights (including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or to this Web Site belong to Samadhi Tours or its licensed source. All rights of the Samadhi Tours in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
This website is powered by bespoke software which allows Samadhi Tours member organisations to publish and update their details including text, photographs, other media and website links without the need for prior express approval by the Samadhi Tours. The Terms and Conditions of Samadhi Tours are agreed to by all its users who understand that use of the system to publish any material identified in the following list of prohibited content is strictly forbidden:
1. Publishes or discloses any personally identifying information or private details about children without their consent (or their parents consent in case of a minor)
2. Manufacturing, marketing or selling products or services or content typically associated with unsolicited commercial email or spam. Examples of such include; Online and direct pharmaceutical sales. This includes but is not restricted to health and sexual well being products
3. Provides material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content
4. Manufactures, sells, or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received
5. Introduces viruses, worms, trojans or other harmful code to the Internet
6. Engages in any libellous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening or harassing activity
7. Publishes content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organisations, groups, or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence
8. Provides content, including copy and images, of authors, artists, photographers or others without prior express written consent of the content owner
Users of this website further agree to indemnify the Samadhi Tours and against all claims and costs arising:
1. In connection with the content supplied by the user, whether for breach of intellectual property rights defamation or otherwise
2. Out of the user's failure to comply with any law or statutory instrument
Should you believe a user of this website has breached your Intellectual Property Rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have the content removed or credited appropriately.
Jurisdiction and Law
The Samadhi Tours makes no representation that any product or service referred to on or through the Web Site is appropriate for use, or available in other locations. The information and other materials contained in this Web Site may not satisfy the laws of any other country and those who choose to access this Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
These Terms and Conditions and any terms and conditions relating to products or services described in this Web Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India. Disputes arising in relation to the same shall, unless otherwise expressly agreed, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Links to other Web Sites
Certain (hypertext) links, advertisements or suppliers promotion will lead you to Web Sites that are not under the control of the Samadhi Tours. When you activate any of these links, you will leave the Samadhi Tours Web Site by opening a new window and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any such other Web Site. By allowing links with third party Web Sites the Samadhi Tours does not intend to solicit business or offer any security to any person in any country, directly or indirectly.
Every effort will be made to carry out the contract but its due performance is subject to cancellation by the Samadhi Tours or to such variation as we may find necessary as a result of inability to secure labour, materials or supplies or as a result of any act of God, War, Strike, Lockout or other labour dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought, Legislation, or other cause (whether of the foregoing class or not) beyond the sellers control.
All original products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the manufacturers guarantee for a period of 12 months.
The guarantee provided by the Samadhi Tours specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect and misuse.
Online purchasing policies
General Terms and Conditions
Your contract is with The Samadhi Tours.
The conditions and our liability vary depending on which Tour you book.
We, or the suppliers identified in the relevant section, will provide you with the services listed on the relevant pages.
1. Making a reservation for a tour: When you make a reservation for a spiritual tour you undertake that you have the authority to accept the conditions. A contract will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation. This contract is made on the basis of these conditions, which are governed byIndian Law and the jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
2. Price: Samadhi Tours operates a policy of advance payment for all Tours. The Member shall, subject to receiving appropriate invoices, pay Samadhi Tours the agreed fee when the same falls due for payment, which shall be 30 days from invoice date, unless by prior agreement. Your event booking is not confirmed until full payment has been received. If the invoice is not paid on time we shall have the right to cancel your event booking.
Prices are, however, subject to surcharges resulting from Government action (including the imposition of any new charges, taxes, levies, or changes to existing charges, taxes, or levies by Government or Government agencies in India.).
3. Fees, Payment and Purchases
3.1 All Fees appearing on this Website are exclusive of Value Added Tax. Value Added Tax shall be added to any and all sums due at the point of sale unless exempt.
3.2 All transactions processed through this Website are handled by Samadhi Tours.
4. If you cancel your reservation: This agreement is effective as of the date the tour is booked and shall remain effective until the event ends. Once terms are agreed and signed there shall be no refunds unless agreed upon by Praba Karan. There will be no refunds for cancellations or no shows unless specifically communicated and agreed upon by Samadhi Tours.
5. If we cancel or change the event you registered for: We make plans many months ahead of any tour and although unlikely, it is possible we may have to make changes occasionally and we reserve the right to do. Most of these will be minor and we will advise you as soon as possible. We also reserve the right to cancel the event, for example if the minimum number of members (if multiple members are a part of the tour) required to operate the tour is not reached but we will not cancel the event less than 8 weeks before departure, except where you fail to pay the balance of money due or due to circumstances amounting to force majeure. If we are unable to provide the booked arrangements, you can have a refund of all money paid.
There will be no refunds for cancellations or no shows unless specifically agreed upon by Praba Karan.
7. Changes to the Website, the Documents and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change this Website, the Documents and these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes.
Payment by Paypal
Paypal payments may attract a surcharge. Because of the fees imposed on us by Paypal we have had no option but to recover the extra costs incurred when accepting payments in this way. This additional charge can be avoided by making your payment by bank transfer.
Your secure online payment experience is handled by PayPal.